Do you ever felt bad for rejecting a guy/girl who really liked you?

138

Most Helpful Girl

• This one time i had a guy hitting on me in a store. I also had a friend with me as well. When he asked me for my number I said no. Then it seemed like it really hurt his feelings and ran off. I felt so bad and wanted to give him a hug for that. :(

What Girls Said 12

• Yes. This almost always makes me feel guilty. Or makes me feel like something is wrong with me that I can't like them back. But sometimes the feelings just really aren't reciprocated and you have to reject them.

• no, if your not into them, not at all

• Yeah I did for a while after. But what's worse? Rejecting them there and then or leading them on and telling them later?

• No; it would be rude to lead them on and break them down knowing that you have no intention of feeling the same way. You wouldn't want to hold a person back from finding someone that suits them so I think it's a good thing and you shouldn't feel bad.

• Yes, hate it! cause i know they had the guts to show me and ask me and just cause i wasn't feeling the same way, I hurt them in that way by rejecting them :(

• Yes, I have felt bad because of that.

• Yes I have felt bad. He was really a sweet but I just didn't like him that way :(

• no I don't ever feel bad for rejecting a guy

• Yes, he was actually a really nice guy
    I just feel the same way

• Yes, I hate hurting people.

• Just a little. Depends on the person, really.

• Yes like I've had guys tell me that they love me but I have no feelings for them at all and I try to be friends but they just make me feel like I'm leading them on and I feel really really bad

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, I did not enjoy doing it, but there was no way that I could see myself marrying those individuals.

• Thankfully I've never had to, so nope.

• of course. you are hurting someone. I dont know about you, but i hate hurting others

• nope cause I've never been asked out teehee :*(

• I really thought girls have no remorse and guilt when rejecting others, LOL.

• I would feel bad if I had to reject a girl that really liked me. Cause I know it the feeling sucks.

• Yes it did felt bad :(

• Yes, every time i do.