What's a good reply to this?

My ex decides to send me a nude and I opened it whilst around family and out for lunch. What's a good way of badically saying I didn't want to see it for my lunch

34

Most Helpful Guy

• Send a picture of puke and say something like "Is this the reaction you wanted? Because I just lost my lunch" lol

What Guys Said 3

• I think you should go back one step and not open anything from him. That way there will be no surprises!! Just delete as soon as received!! If he needs to contact you he can phone you.

• text him back and yell him it is just like a cock only in miniature and you didn't really want to see it..

• Just ignore may be :/

What Girls Said 3

• Tell him, by giving him an Earful, that in the future, food for thought: Please... don't send anymore pix such as these.
    With this button that you would have pushed, I am sure, with his mouth wide open... he would have chewed on this and... no more in store.
    Good luck. xx

• Yuck just ignore.

• Tell him you liked it but it was sent at an inopportune time.