What's a good reply to this?

My ex decides to send me a nude and I opened it whilst around family and out for lunch. What's a good way of badically saying I didn't want to see it for my lunch

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should go back one step and not open anything from him. That way there will be no surprises!! Just delete as soon as received!! If he needs to contact you he can phone you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him, by giving him an Earful, that in the future, food for thought: Please... don't send anymore pix such as these.
    With this button that you would have pushed, I am sure, with his mouth wide open... he would have chewed on this and... no more in store.
    Good luck. xx

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE