He seems to want everything a relationship has without the label.

I have been good friends with a guy for a little over a year. We can talk to each other about anything, anything we do socially we usually do together and we talk everyday sometimes more than once a day. However, just recently (couple months ago) we started messing around. We made it clear to each other before this that we were only going to be FWB. Everything seemed fine until he started with the whole "i have feelings for you but I don't want to put a label on this" started. Don't get me wrong I have feelings for him also and I possibly could see myself in a relationship with him. He has also said he is scared he is going to hurt me in the end but still wants to continue with what we are doing. He doesn't want me to be with anyone else and always knows what I am doing. I just don't understand... He seems to want everything a relationship has without the label. I'm glad he is coming out in the open with his feelings about me and the situation. But I'm not sure what he is trying to tell me?!?!?!

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Just tell him that your confused.{ But are you wanting it to have a "label"?} Just sit down and discuss it, explain what your wanting out of this and see what he's really wanting. If he says that he doesn't want to hurt you, being FWB could hurt you more then anything, in the long run if it turns out that's all he's wanting. Tho he may just be saying those things just so you two can still do "stuff" together. So when it comes down to it. You need to talk. Make a list of questions in your mind when you do decide when you want to talk to him.