Boyfriend broke up with me 2 months ago. Is it over forever or a chance someday we can get back together?

My boyfriend of over a year broke up with me out of the blue about 2 months ago. He said in his gut he felt it wouldn't work out. His parents went through a bad divorce and doesn't want to get hurt like his dad. So we needed to break up. He wanted me in his life still and said I could text him. I hadn't done much because I needed the space and time, but his friend passed away recently and I have reached out to him and he won't reply to me. Why now won't he talk to me I am just trying to help? I know he needs space and time, but someday I want him back in my life. Is this at all possible if he now stopped talking to me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• Anything is possible but in this case not likely

What Girls Said 1

• I learned that when people are mourning they actually don't like to be bombarded with phone calls, but that it's you being there that counts most. He wanted you as a friend but you totally just shut him out. Maybe that's why he isn't replying. Maybe stop the calling or whatever you're doing for a while and a little later try again or swing by his house and let him know you're there. I don' t know what kind of person his is so I don't know if he's want you to come to his house or not.