What does this mean and should I keep ignoring his a**?

My ex of 4 in a half years broke up with me in and got married in about 5 months or less. He is the type that cannot handle being alone although he dumped me. So fast forward 6 months, although he is married and he is trying to call me. I ignore his calls because it's disrespectful since he has a wife now. I am thinking that maybe they are not getting a long very well. Your thoughts

34

Most Helpful Girl

• I am SO proud of you! Woman to woman: THE WORLD NEEDS MORE FEMALES LIKE YOU. It can take a ton of restraint to keep ignoring an ex especially if they were the one who ended things and you rightfully have a thing or two to express.

You are doing the right thing. This man appears to have completely shitted all over you, your dignity, a portion of your womanhood, and whatever bond you two had built together. You got screwed over because of his choices and that's not right. Chances are he didn't just find some girl whom he wanted to marry after being with you for about half a decade. I'm willing to bet he was cheating or doing some shady, sleazy sh*t behind your back. There are certain types of men who simply need to be exiled from your life. View it as they have done something so detrimental to your wellbeing that they have been banned from the territory that is your psyche and heart. They are not allowed to have any access to your journey. I believe that what he did constitutes for that response.

He is further disrespecting you by prompting you to be apart of some sleazy, disrespectful situation where he's sneaking behind his wife's back. This guy clearly does not respect women. Continue keeping him as your past while you move forward.

• You see I don't think he cheated and this is how i will tell you. Whenever him and I met he MOVED very very fast. I mean from dating, to engaged, to pregnant to about to be married. I met him in Jun or Jul of 09 and missed my period in Jan. (Big mistake I know)

• You have a right to protect and defend your happiness, psychological health, and peace. It starts with keeping him out of your life. I doubt you can maintain a happy journey with him in it.

• thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 4

• Record your conversation and send it to his wife. He is weak minded if he cannot be alone and his marriage will fail. You don't want to be a part of it. From what you have said he was cheating on you during your time together.

• Yes whatever you are doing is correct..

• he wanted to put a ring on it so he can deal with it. delete his number or change yours

• So are you saying guys and girls can't be just friends, lol

What Girls Said 2

• You're doing the right thing by not talking to him. Remember he left you and chose someone else over you. Why give him the time of day when he was willing to do that? You sound like a great catch and he was too blind to realize this. Let him life his life even if he is in a bad marriage. He chose that life after all.

• Ignore the fuker trust me.. do not be his mistress n person t cry on. Just remember its only u that gets hurt. Hope i have helped