What should I do?

This girl I've spent the last 6 months with. We had a thing for each other but she was drunk and slept with another guy 1 month ago. 2 weeks ago she chose him and said she will take her chance with him. I haven't spoken to her in a week or 2 weeks properly. Last night she came and texted me. We texted until morning ans she asked me two things.

first she asked me to spent time with her for a while so she can be happy again. I didn't accept.

second she asked me to speak with her tomorrow as a last day as she goes to zoo i assume with that guy. I said i dont know yet. i said Try you luck in the morning.

i dont know if i should text her the whole day or just let it be?

44

Most Helpful Guy

• She stabbed you in the back, then twisted it by going with the other guy. You shouldn't talk to her at all, if she was willing to do this once she will do it again. If she wanted to be "happy again" then she shouldn't have cheated on you. If you feel its necessary obviously thats fine but why would you want to, it will probably result in you feeling guilty (despite doing nothing wrong) at best, and at worst you could decide to take her back. Its long rubbing salt in a wound. You should break off all ties with her, after all by her own admission, she was willing to take her chances. You deserve better than that.

What Girls Said 4

• Wait is she still with her boyfriend? If so then say hell no to her. She can't have a boyfriend but keep you hanging on the side knowing you had feelings for her and she chose someone else over you. That shows how much respect she has.

• She doesn't sound like she is choosing you as number one. Dont you want to be number one in a girls eyes, especially one you like? Move on and find someone who wants you fully!

• I wouldn't trust her... don't text her the whole day, you need to start backing off from her contact. Maybe say good morning and talk for a while, but keep it casual and leer towards keeping it short.

• Let it be! Sounds like she has you chasing your tail. Who needs that? Enjoy life and find someone who knows what they want.

What Guys Said 3

• She did what she wanted to do, knowing that it was being unfaithful to you and not caring about that. If you ever again got into a relationship with her, could you trust her? The answer is obvious. What good comes to you from having her back in your life in any way?

• Why would be texting her at all?

• Let it be. She made her choice.