Should I give up and move on?

my boyfriend and i broke up a month ago.. we have been together for a year now.. we got engaged 3 months ago... during those months we always argue a lot.. and i know its my fault.. i was so insecure even though we got engaged because he works with his ex girlfriend.. and we only see eaxh other once a week. we fight almost every week.. and sometimes i tell things out of anger.. after having a big fight he decided to end our relarionship... i beg for 3 weeks and decided to have no contact on the 4th week.. he blocked me on his fb. i decided to text him.. he said he was feeling incomplete but now at peace and thank me for all the memories we had.. is there a chance that we can be reunited? or should i move on?

last night he said he was feeling incomplete.. but still he doesn't want to commit again anymore because of all the fights... i dont know what to do anymore.. i love him.. we have so many plans together

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should move on. The pleading didn't work and after some time to reflect he doesn't feel anything for you and thanked you for the memories (past). He doesn't see you as part of his future.

• how about the great times we spent together.. i now know my mistakes and willing to change.. all the planning for the wedding.. i gave everything to make him happy and feel loved.. will he never change his mind?

• If that was the case we will always be getting back with exes. I'm sure you had a lot of good times but it seems they never outweight the negatives and the more your with someone they kind of put you on this pedestal and when you make a mistake or hurt them it's 10 times worse because your on that other level. I doubt he will change his mind he seems pretty firm as it's been a month.

• you are absolutely right.. i shpuld really moves on.. maybe someday if he is not mad anymore he will remember the things i gave and did for him..

What Guys Said 3

• You should move on..

• ... Depends. Are you willing to stop being insecure and know that he will share his heart with you and only you? And this is a big if that he decides to take you back.

• Well, Cena says "never give up", so, it really depends on who you believe

What Girls Said 3

• Did he give you reasons to be insecure with him working with his ex? Unless he did, I would say he was probably not enjoying the little time you two did have together arguing. I would give it some time to cool off. I know it is so hard not to text or contact someone you love and especially if you are feeling guilt because you did some things out of anger. It may be time to move on but maybe after some time he will miss you and reach out but definitely let him be the one to reach out at this point.

• Why would you want to get back together?
    It sounds like a miserable relationship.

You need to get a grip of yourself before getting with anyone for awhile. I mean Jesus fuck, meet once a week and fight just as often?

What on earth possessed you to get engaged?

• fight on text messaging... maybe because i miss him... but we never fight when wer together.. i know and i feel stupid for doing that.. so childih

• Just let go and pick up an activity to take your mind off of it. Treat this as a learning curve for the future.

• thank you... i know for a fact that i did love him the best i could... all i ever ask for him was to call me at least once a day for a minute.. i guess its easier to remember mistakes rather than the things i gave him or did for him

• Move on. You need to get over your insecurities. If he had done something to justify you being like that, then that's something you need to work out regarding a trust issue. If he hasn't done anything wrong, then you apparently pushed the envelope too far and he's fed up. Let him go and find a solution to your issue. Best of luck!

• thank u.. and i will.. he was a cheater before i met him.. maybe thats the reason y im always afraid that he may also cheat me...