I didn't think she was serious, She was. Can I get her back?

Last year A girl I was friend with came on to anyways we flirted but, nothing really serious. I didn't fully believe her. We never really did anything together. Another girl came around and I had to choose. I made a wrong choice. It was a dumb crush. Ever since I was trying to get her back. She actually hates me. She ignores me. I apologized thousand of times. There were even times were I thought she would let me back. I truly miss everything about her. She was way shorter than me, so she would rest her head on my chest. I even miss the sound of her voice. Its been a year. She means the world to me. Now I've asked almost everyone for advice. I must have sent a thousand texts. nothing I'm trying to get my life back together, so we can. I wish she would just tell me. She can't be mad forever. I truly hate myself. I think I might start drinking. I always loved her, I just gave up cause she never returned interest. Then when she finally stated to show intrest , didn't believe her. I made a mistake. i'm such an idiot. In her mind I left her, then tried to come back. I know if the roles were reversed i would have taken her back in one or two months. I'm at a community college and i going to a college in the same city as her she is at another college. I just hope time does heal old wounds.

• She will come back... with time.
  • She won't...
I'm hoping she will give me a second chance our senior year that way if it fails, she never have to see me again.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I have read and understood your situation, to tell you honestly, yes she may come back to you, but the chances are say only 20%, but 80% she probably won't. I don't know how much you guys spent with each other, say months or days, how was her behaviour towards you other than flirting? I mean did she treat with you respect, did she make you feel special or something like that? . I meant to ask you how do you take your decision, I mean do you take it based on logic/reasoning or on emotions/feelings? . Anyways , what you can do now is to wait for her and nothing more, give her some time, be sincere in your efforts, may be she'll understand and forgive you but don't keep you expectations high, just keep trying. It's going to be difficult for her to take you back, no doubt.

Time does heal wounds but the scars never goes away, the scars may fade but won't completely disappear.

What Girls Said 2

• I hope you let the other girl. It would be an asshole of a move to continue stringing her along as back up ): <

• I did let her know. I have NOTHING to do with her anymore. I not even attracted to her anymore.

• she will come back.

What Guys Said 3

• I personally think if that minor quarrel put her interest in you off the table so much that she isn't even considering forgiveness, then her interest wasn't too genuine in the first place, and I voted B). But drinking won't fix anything, I have no idea why people think it does.

• Sorry brother, but the way you are thinking is not that simple and u would suggest you stay happy try to forget her, don't miss her and remove the things that reminds you of her. If she is your she will definitely come to you but don't try to force her give her time and stop messages... I know it's very hard task but you could do it as I have done.. Find one that loves you you are a guy don't become slave of her.. Live your life happily and don't start bad habits.. All the best

• No. Sorry.