Should I trust him again?

found out my boyfriend was getting friendly with a co-worker back in December he was caught in the car with her, i didn't know who she was until he was confronted... he said that nothing was going on and he threatened me that if i spoke to her about my insecurities that he will lose his job, he also flexed on me because i said i didn't care and wanted to know what was she thinking or doing. not sure what to believe or feel, im pregnant with my first child and he still works with her an hour away from home. should i stay or should i go?

• move on (don't trust him)
  • stay ( trust again )

24

Most Helpful Girl

• It's obvious he can't be trusted again and is still fooling and fraternizing with her after hours.
    However, you both are having a baby together so the best thing to do, is take some baby steps before the blessed event is born, stay with a family member until you both can Perhaps work this out.
    You don't want to be put under any stress or you may lose your little one. He is Not ready nor raring to be in this Real Relationship and is showing you he Isn't by swapping spit with this girl. You don't really know what is going on behind those closed doors and I feel, that if it isn't her Today... Tomorrow there will be another Girl Friday .
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 4

• If he was only friendly then you can forgive him but if there are signs that he could be serious or is doing something behind your back and if you suspect that, then by all means just leave.

• you know he is a cheater. It never changes. You also know he is a liar and is weak. Do you really want that? He will cheat again. Next time will you just tell him to keep it to himself? You know it is what he does. If you keep seeing him you are accepting that. aren't you worth more than that

• sounds like it was friendly mostly, although seems like he's afraid dat he'll lose his job...

• he said he was affraid and that nothing happened, i left him and came back cos we said we would work on things but i still feel sick when i think about what could be happening.

• Just move on already and find someone that you actually deserve

What Girls Said 1

• No definitely don't stay. If he did it once, he'll do it again. Move on. You'll save yourself a lot of time and pain.