She dumped me: Why and what now?

My girlfriend recently broke up with me and I am now very confused and sad because of it. We met at school and dated for a little over 6 months but the last month has been long distance. We have never fought and though it was hard I thought we were ok. Suddenly she texts me saying she is busy and wants a break from dating. I said ok but asked some questions why and then she called me babe and said that we should still talk but her reasons were complicated and that she needed time without dating to explore what she can do alone. Is there any chance we will get back together when we're back at University?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, distance isn't for everyone. When she says she wants to explore being alone, it means she wants to enjoy being single again. It's hard to want to remain in a relationship when there's distance in between you, because to some, it seems "pointless" or it gives you too much time and space to start wanting other people.

I wouldn't say it's hopeless you'll get back together, but I am going to ask that you don't hold your breath for it and be ready to move on.

What Girls Said 1

• You can't know unless you learn her reasons. Give her some time i think she just needs to get her mind together and think wisely

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so, even if there are chances they are slim indeed.

• She couldn't get that long distance D so she's getting that short distance Do If you catch my drift