Just because you're ex is using his friend to keep an eye on you, does that mean he's looking to get back together soon?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks his own X in his softie spot, there is usually motive in mind when it comes time For... Using his friend to keep an eye on you...
    He is obviously Missing the Kissing with you here, dear, and rather talk to you and come to some sort of compromise as to what will be or Can be, he is being Territorial instead, by using his bud as a spy, this guy, to keep dibs on you.
    No, it doesn't necessarily mean he wants to be two birds of a feather or stick together like before. He could just want Friends with benefits and keep it light and sweet where you both have no strings, like Now, only Then... He could keep an eye on your yourself while having the best of both worlds by having his cake and eating it too... You won't know anything unless you both go face to face.
    Good luck. xx

• Yes but if he only wanted friends with benefits don't you think he needs to talk to me In order to do that? Lol

• But that would be a bad thing if they grow tired and bored right?

• It's a bad thing if he doesn't want to talk anything out and is using This territorial thing instead. However, it's not to say, in time, he might just come around. xx

What Guys Said 3

• You know the answer to this already... if he trusts his ex more than he trusts you what do you think will happen?

• What? I am his ex.

• If he wanted you badly enough he would be with you. It seems the way you are acting towards him now is the same way you acted that made him want space in the first place

• We'll I'm Not Acting Anyway Because We Don't Talk. I'm doing my own thing. And how do you know that and why would you say that?

• yeah... but he chickens out sayin it face-2-face :)

• Why would he be chickenin out when he knows I have want to get back together?

• pretty long time... i assume he should've been comf round u :|

• He was probably that's my point but your right normally he's a very shy guy.

• nope, it doesn't. Sorry.

• Why do you say no? Why would he care then?

• as far as you know... most men don't leave until they have another. But I can't tell you more. I gave you my 2 cents

• But he already left. And he has told me 2 times already that he isn't seeing anyone.

What Girls Said 1

• Listen ex's are ex's for a reason. Move on.

• No. they can learn from there break ups, I love him

• If he's still interested it means he wants to have his cake and eat it to. If he wanted to be with you hed come out and say it. Stop waiting around for a man. The guy sounds like a coward who's using you for his own sick pleasure. Move on and show him you don't need him! You will be better off trust me the whole thing sounds toxic

• He's not contacting me anymore so oviously he is not just using me for his own sick pleasures. Plus he's having his friend keep an eye on me for him, asking me questions probably for his own benifit.