What is my ex girlfriend's deal?

So my ex and I started talking again after being broken up for about a month.. its been 2 weeks that we have been talking and she made it clear she just wanted to be friends and didn't want a relationship with anyone right now. Then a couple days ago she invited me over and we spent pretty much the whole day together. After I got home she calls me and tells me that a she just stopped seeing a guy that she had been talking to for a few weeks which completely blindsided me, and now all of a sudden she says she doesn't know what she wants, and she needs time to clear her head to figure it out.. I feel really p*ssed that she didn't tell me about this guy because I asked her if she was seeing anyone when we started talking again and she said no which was a lie so I'm pretty angry about this.. Also I do want us to get back together and I'm thinking she's feeling the same way to, on the other hand I have this suspicion that I may just be getting used here, so to say the least I'm very confused.. She even invited me over again last night but I said no because I wasn't sure it was a good idea right now.. So can anyone tell me what the hell is going on with her and what I should do?
What is my ex girlfriend's deal?
Add Opinion