I just got out of a long 9 year relationship with an asshole. Seriously. This guy I have known for 10 years has always been there for me?

We have hooked up in the past, before I dated the 9 year guy. Anyways I was feeling sad about my current situation and he sent me a dozen yellow roses and has been texting me. He is going to Paris this summer for a job and told me I should come visit. We texted Friday and he said he would call me over the weekend... nothing... should I not text him and let him text me? Also he wanted me to send sexy pictures of myself as he was sending some rather sexy pics of him shirtless. I sent some cute ones but nothing racy which seemed to disappoint him. Is sending sexy pictures a bad idea?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you have feelings for second guy and if you feel first relationship is not working - I would text him to try and work out exactly how you feel about him.

What Guys Said 6

• Oh red flags all over. This guy is using you for a pump and dump now. The mentality of women chasing "assholes" and then settling for "stable" reliable guys later in life has become spread throughout male populace view on women. So at this point he might just be using u for a revenge fuck or just fucking around with you at this point. Find someone new.

• It all depends of what you want, if your thinking on having a relationship with him then don't send him any sexy pictures, it will be a bad idea anyway because after such long relationship what you need is time, rushing things is how we ended with ass holes.. and the fact that he was disappointed with the pictures you sent him is clear sign that all he wants with you is "SEX"

• Make him work for it, don't chase him. You are worth more than that and if he knows that, he won't mind putting in the effort.

• Wait for him to respond. He said he was going to contact you. I would find it hard to believe he couldn't send at least a text to let you know he didn't forget about you. I would wait on the pics. He should respect the fact you just got out of a long relationship. And once they are out there you can't get them back. Ultimately it depends on what you are looking for also. If you want to see what happens with a old relationship and have some fun go for it.

• Yeah... bad idea. Pics come back to haunt you.

• Oh look a girl who dated an asshole what a surprise there.

What Girls Said 1

• its not a good idea.