Input needed! What have you done?

Anyone reach out to their ex after being dumped? For me its been 1yr post break up but still miss her like crazy. I've never asked her for a second chance and have been thinking of opening communication again. I've heard from a couple people sometimes getting the door slammed in your face one final time might help to build that bridge and get over her. Question is how would I go about it? Just straight and to the point or test the waters first?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I did, like 3 months after he dumped me. He was being hot and cold all the time, one moment he wanted back another one not. He didn't know what he wanted. He became rude to me and I indeed got the door slammed in my face one final time and it helped me to get over him. I was trying to move on for 3 months but it just wasn't happening, and then it took 5 minutes and one sentence from him to make it all happen. I think 1 year is too long and it's a bit too late, but if you want then go ahead, it might help you too. I would recommend testing the waters first tho, there is no better cure then falling for someone else.

• I know 1 year is a long time, and its not that we've been NC for that long we've bumped into each other occasionally and texted once or twice but usually just during a holiday or after bumping into each other

What Girls Said 2

• Be blunt. If you still love her what's the harm? if you're already hurting from the void that she has left behind inside your chest... try to be "reunited"... I'm also in search of this quest. 999 til we meet again...*si*gh*

• I don't think you should talk to her.

What Guys Said 0