Ever miss someone so bad you can literally feel your heart breaking?

Title says it all...

59

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah.. those creepy feelings that get to you and feels like their is a hole in your chest because you know you can't see/have this person again no matter how hard you cried or screamed :( :'( it's just so sad :(

What Guys Said 8

• Not since I was a kid but I do get the occasional... "god fucking damn it" moments , doesn't last long but it's quite heart sinking for a moment.

• Yes a sinking feeling. Its like you can feel it or a huge void... what would make someone miss someone else so much?

• @Illusive_Man
      So many different definitions for "bugger" on urban dictionary but I understand o_o

• I guess love is the theme... love in itself is scary. You have to trust someone not to burn you. I never give my trust but in this instance I thought I could... now I'm left wondering was I wrong about him? I really thought he was a genuinely good person. I often wonder if he misses me too. I may never know...

• haha, this brings back a few memories. Because of my job i travel quite a bit and sometimes for a few weeks at a time and it becomes unbearable being away from my wife... i miss her so much... i feel heart sore when i'm not close to her... she gives me life... really or reason to live

• Seems to be love is the feeling and the reason why you would miss someone so much. *Sigh* this sucks

• I will hold that thought more so than you think😊thank you for being an inspiration and God bless your beautiful family😀

• Awesome:). Thank you and same to you

• Not braking at all but miss then big time yes

• No, because that would kill you - I wouldn't be able to type this message if that had happened. I also don't think it's possible.

• You just gotta make your heart soft! @zooot

• Oh I didn't mean to suggest that I was going to. That stuff is private.

• No worries

• If I felt that , I'd be in the hospital

• and if she asked 'feel your heart breaking, So To Speak'?

• Slowly starting to know one another this way, we will all be good friends, community -> family

• It's all too as long as the people aren't evasive lol

• yes i did felt that after my grandparents death :(

• I had that experience before.

• Poll this post

What Girls Said 5

• This probably isn't what you mean, but after my grandfather died it felt like my heart had been ripped apart.
    I've never felt heart break from missing a partner.

• I've never even been in the same room as this person. That's the thing. Just talked...😢I'm sad

• Nope. Never felt that so far.

• Be thankful. It hurts and sucks. What makes some miss someone so badly?

• I guess you are really close to the person and he or she feels like a part of you?

• We only spoke for a few months. If that. But this weird feeling was there... why does it linger if we haven't spoken in several months?

• It happens when remembering loved ones...

• I think I'm starting to realise that perhaps I do love this person. I just don't get it though...

• o uh what?

• I love? this person? I don't know. Maybe a part of me does

• yes, every day!

• Yes. I have even had this feeling for people I have never met but have not been able to speak to any longer. My heart pines for them.