He hasn't replied back. What should I do?

A guy suggested to me per email few days ago that it would be good to catch up sometime. Sometime? It's so vague. Anyway, I agreed to this.

So how many days should I wait for his reply before forgetting about it?

My email might have hit spam. Therefore, sending him the same email again, in case I don't hear from him in a few days, crossed my mind, but I don't feel like it's a good idea.

What do you guys think?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't stress about it. If he writes back then fine, if not then he didn't. Don't send him another email, you did your part. Sometimes people say let's catch up to be nice sort of, or maybe he really did want to catch up. Either way it's not worth worrying about. The ball is in his court.

• Well he mentioned that he wanted to date me, so that's why I was confused. Like why would you say that and then back out. You're totally right though, it's not worth worrying about. The ball is in his court now anyway.