Girls, would you rather have child support or for the father of your children to have a bigger part in their lives?

pick ONE ONLY and explain why, please!

15

Most Helpful Girl

• The second option. Money can't buy parenting opportunities and memories of one's children. My boyfriend's parents divorced when he was young, and his dad passed away 4 years ago. His mother was the primary caregiver, but his dad made an effort to be in his life despite divorce. My boyfriend talks to me about his dad all the time. I never had the honor of meeting his dad, but I'm so thankful he made a positive impact on his son's life. His mother did an amazing job raising her son, but from what my boyfriend tells me, I wish I could've met his dad too.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • at least you can get to know him in the way your boyfriend does. it may be small, but he can help his father live through both of you.

• Oh, but of course! He's always comparing himself to his dad and that makes me smile. Thanks for the reminder!