My boyfriend sent a naked picture of me to the whole town, how should I get revenge?

of course he is now my ex.. but after I broke up with him he also keyed my parents truck..

43

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe its cause I'm petty but you gotta fight fire with fire. A prank war is always a good thing and it can never end badly. You should super glue his wiper blades or his windows on his car, put dog sh!t in the air filter. Egg him at school,slash his tires the possibilites are endless.

What Guys Said 2

• Well I wouldn't advise "adding fuel to the fire", but you could start up a whole gossip thing about him having a small penis. That would probably torture him to no end from other guys and maybe even other girls. In either case what a loser to overreact lol.

• Maybe your ex is a mental crazy person. What did you do to him to make him do that? Think about it.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't do anything. He sounds pretty nuts. He could do something even worse. I wouldn't worry--people will know that he is being an ass because you guys broke up. He is the one who looks worst at this point. If you get involved in some kind of revenge war with him, people might think you're trashy and guys might not want to date you because they'll think you're not over your ex. Forget about him and focus on meeting someone who is not crazy.

• I agree with Misadventures. I would inform the police...he hasn't done anything too bad yet...but you never know. He sounds like a psycho...

• If you haven't called the police already, do so. This guy is staring down at least one charge each of sexual harassment and destruction of property.

• I would leave it alone. This is the kind of thing that escalates and gets out of control. If you do something back, he'll feel the need to as well. If there is any proof about the keying bit, call he cops. Otherwise, just move on, be the bigger person.