She broke NC and texted me "good luck with the testtomorrow ..." - reconciliation possible?

Until this point it seemed like she would never text me again. Because she has ignored like 4 different messages ( I sent one each day since the breakup 4 days ago).
Today I decided to stop doing that and removed her phone number.

Until this happened:

HER: "wish you good luck with the test! I will be rooting for you!!"
ME (after 1,5 hours): "Whoever this is (exGF)? Thanks!"
HER (instantly): "Of course it is exGF"

I am still blocked on facebook and haven't checked the whatsapp block. Does she want to talk and perhaps reconcile? Or should I think nothing more of it? Need help fast!!

22

Most Helpful Girl

• It seems she is over what Hissy fit and is Not this grudge bearer after all because... I will be rooting for you.
    Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it's Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in her own softie spot here, dear, she may have it in mind now that this time now to... Be friends or maybe see if there is another chance for romance.
    Go slow with her flow and don't be so quick to wear your heart on your sleeve. You never know if she may have a change of heart, grow cold feet and with this Test of time, which was only a few days ago, already it seems she is Missing the Kissing.
    It's your turn to get in touch with her now.
    Good luck and I am rooting for you too. xx

• Thank you for your very heartfelt respons Paris13, I really appreciate it. And you seem like a good loving person =)

Yes I will take things slow and steady, we will see how this goes.

I am already very happy that she is not bitter about this anymore. And more people should just forgive each other in the cases where it is possible if they really love each other.

Good night x

• Oh, so welcome, sweetie, glad to have obliged... I am a nice loving person and a wise ol owl as well. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, and hope everything panned out.:)) xxoo

What Girls Said 1

• Yes... she seems to be thinking about u... dont get arrogant and want her to come chasing you... she may not give u another chance... then again if she did the blocking let her miss u some more before u take her back that way she doesn't keep messing with your heart

What Guys Said 2

• You have to go by this: when an ex reaches out ALWAYS assume they want to see you.

She clearly wanted to reach out, and knowing you had a test coming up she picked that day to send the text. This is only emphasised by the fact that she had anteriorly blocked you and ignored your messages.

You SHOULD have answered with something like this:

"Hey! It's great to hear from you, I'd love to see you when are you free?"

• Think nothing more of it for now