Has a guy ever came back to you when he was "ready" for a relationship?

I was seeing a guy for 2 months who told me from the beginning that he didn't want a relationship. He wanted to spend his last year and a half of college going to bars and not being tied down. At the time I didn't want a relationship either so I was okay with it until I realized that I really liked him. I fell for him really hard and he still wanted to be single so I stopped talking to him and moved on. Before I get all of that "he's just not that into you" we saw each other 2-3 times a week, we went on dates, he called everyday, and I've met his friends and family. I know that he's into me but I was wondering if any guy has ever come back to a girl when they were "ready"

11

Most Helpful Guy

• I used this brush off once when I was genuinely unsure what I exactly wanted, and to just keep that option open for the time...
    I bumped into them a year later and we went out, but it was a different scenario to yours..
    At his age, from what you explain. I think he likes you, he just does not want to be tied down.

• Why were you unsure of what you wanted?

• It's different, we didn't have any previous history, there was really no spark

• Though, for the same reason, I wouldn't date a woman under 23/22 again...
      They are still figuring themselves out, so I see it as a bad investment of my time, regardless of how much fun it is

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• nope never happens.