Do you believe in second chances? Is the second time better or worse?

Yay or nay?

17

Most Helpful Guy

• My last ex was so poorly behaved when we parted that I would never even imagine the possibility, much less consider taking her back.

Exes are dead to me. It's best that way.

What Guys Said 6

• Depends on the circumstances..
    If your given a second chance, your mad not to take the opportunity if it's what you desire..
    But the initial problems have to be lonely gone, and there has to be some personal growth done too

• I have given several second chances in my life. They all ended up being a waste of my time.

With its possible for people to change it does not generally happen over night.

• Second chances should be given to those who deserve them.

Let that sink in, and THEN you can decide whether said person deserves a second chance.

• Really its circumstancial but I have a strong standing that do wrong by me or by another once and you can do it again... but like I said its all cirumstancial

• Depends. Does she deserve it.

• This has too many variables.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't open myself up to making the same mistake twice. That's just plain foolish.