Parents divorcing?

Im pretty sure my parents are thinking of divorce. My dad does all the work in the house and my mom doesn't treat him well and she's not nice to be around. I would want to live with my dad if it comes to them divorcing, because I don't have a good relationship with my mom anymore. I've tried to fix it but she keeps giving me reasons to shut her out so I just do that. I can tell you for a fact that it's not just a phase, I don't like being around her because she talks bad about me to other people and makes a joke of me disliking her and doesn't take any action to fix what she has done and it bothers me. I know it's not a parent hating phase because I love my dad. That's because he's fun to be around, isn't mean to me, and is overall a better parent and person. Any way, I've been meaning to ask my dad if they were getting a divorce but I don't know. I wouldn't be sad if they did, maybe because I know my dad would be happier if they did, and I think everyone would be. How do I go about talking about it?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yikes that's difficult but I would wait till your mother is around and ask him if you can ask a him a difficult question. I would start by telling him how you feel and then ask

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!