I dumped my exes stuff on his door how do you think he feels he lied about being on a break?

I had family loss recently and had been very depressed and stressed at work he said he had enough were on a break and didn't once ask how I was. I text him asking if he wanted to go cinema for a few hours but he replied I'm busy! so when I asked what's going on he replied it's over I couldn't say it to your face as you get upset but I do care about you and want to be friends, after 3 years together I expected him never to do anything like that to me. I asked if he wanted his stuff back as I can't keep it and he said he was busy all week so I mentioned I would leave it on his door he lives with his mum and he told me not to that he would meet me in a couple of weeks when ever I wanted to see him. I didn't listen I put everything in black bin bags and left it on his door step as I wasn't being a yoyo he text me later saying he made the right decision I would like to know would anybody have done the same thing I've drove past his house and he hasn't gone out so just lied was this way of maybe trying to get me back later on

do you think I did right dumping his stuff
he's just recently messaged me saying I know you probably don't want to hear from me but I do still care about you even though we are not together and I always will, so just wanted to see how you are because I worry about you
what a jerk!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• u did well... so there's no need 2 bother wid him anymore. u left his stuff so there's no need 2 think bout him any further... he was a jerk

• do you think it was the right thing to leave his stuff outside his house

• obviously!1

What Guys Said 2

• Fuck him. I once had a girl break up with me because I was so sick that I couldn't speak on the phone for 5 days, and clearly I must be an asshole for being so sick. Damn me, right? People like that aren't worth the neurons your brain uses to worry with. I'm currently in the midst of getting rid of another shitty ex, and I'm telling you, this bastard did you a favor by leaving, because the air he breathed in your living space held more value than him.

• Only a coward breaks up over text.

• can't believe he did it that way I've lost respect for him

What Girls Said 2

• you did the right thing. you should have been the one that dumped him on the spot

• I wish I had done felt tons better dumping his stuff

• move on and forget about him. he is only a cancer in your life

• Yes you did the right thing hun. Xx