Could you completley leave a guy if he never complimented you made you feel special?

I don't know if she just lost attraction or it was more of the situation.. it was a weird relationship. It was love hate for her. Her parents hated me her friends hated me. She was crazy about me. She was choosing me over ever talking to her mom agian and her free college ride. Just to move out with me. She acted indifferent and bitchy and distant last two months. Was she just not attracted to me anymore or did she most likely resent me because I never complimented her or made her feel special at all. We had sex and talked about me a lot. Apparently I didn't ask about her and she complained I never loved her or showed her anything. I don't know if this was just an excuse to leave... or.. she really felt like this and was hoping i would change. She never showed me anything either but I could tell she was too scared to in the beginnining it was obvious. I don't know about the end.

Thanks ladies.

71

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah thats probably it. Jeez dude. Shoulda could've woulda.

• What do you think is porbabaly it?

• You didn't pay her much mind + she got tired of it= bye Felicia

What Girls Said 6

• too messy, i think u both need to move on

• Yes. I would leave him. If a guy will allow me to put myself through the hell this girl went through only to feel neglected and like the guy I was with didn't care... hell, I'd tuck tail and run.

• If she can't tell you what went wrong then it's better to just move on I'm sure ur a great guy

• well is one of two things, is either she has a new dude ( which my advice would be to move on) or she has ignored everyone for you and she feels like you not appreciating it enough. Bottom line communication is key in a relationship, talk to her.

• I thought there was someone else in the picture she nudged me off continues ly that last month when she broke up I asked her. She said fuck you.. I asked if she cheated she said she would never betray you but I don't know if there was someone on the backburner waiting.. she said im not just going to leave then call up another guy. She insulted me in the breakup after and said mean things but she did say I can't even look at another guy when I asked if she's looking for love. It would kill me if I knew she left for someone else.

• I mean could you just say sue was thinking in the moment then came to realize she can't live without her support? My logical way of thinking but I know girls don't always think logically but that's why I'm asking u

• well we could say that, but it also seem like you are making excuses for her

• I've left guys for a lot less then that.

• She sounds immature if she is choosing between you or her family.

I walk walk away and never look back if a guy didn't ever compliment me or make me feel special.

What Guys Said 1