Should I just disappear from him?

Im in love with my guy friend and we have slept together twice when he was on a break from his girlfriend. Unfortunately for me he got back with her and i have to suffer watching them act all lovey dovey together on fb. We go to the same uni so im hoping during this break till September i can officially let him go. He always texts me and always likes and comments on my fb, but every time he does i get it in my head that deep down he truly likes me, which is a complete farce. Once i got drunk after a bad date and told him how i felt and that was when he got back with her, its like he ignored and buried my confession and acted like i was being inappropriate. What a joke.. I was devastated but I've always acted like the cool friend, where im happy that there together and that im not in love with him. Tonight he's going on holiday with her and was quick to announce it on fb. Something inside of me has snapped, why should i have to carry on this act when he's leading me on (unintentional or not) but shoving his happiness in my face? Its a shame because i think he genuinely wants to be friends and nothing more but i can't move on until i cut ties with him. He used me and i hate myself. I want to disappear, cut all contact and ignore his texts so he leaves me alone but i know he will corner me to tell him whats wrong. What is the best thing to do?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, you should disappear.
    I can almost guarantee that while he slept with you DURING A BREAK WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND, he was imaging her face on your body and her vagina lovingly wrapped around his penis, not yours. That experience was not about you; that experience was about a DISTRACTION. A break implies that they are ultimately going back to each other and deep down in their hearts, they want each other and no one else. Meaning you were basically willingly used as a rebound. :/ A rebound is someone who is sexually, emotionally, and mentally used as a distraction so another person doesn't have to confront any painfully consuming emotional and mental residue from a relationship. This is why it's best to stay the hell away from men (and women) who are recently out of committing and prioritizing their energy, creativity, passion, and time to another human being.

You've got to face the facts girl: You are being friendzoned by a man who is in love with someone else. You are being freindzoned by someone who is actively, boldly giving his heart and fulfilling his romantic fantasies with another woman. You seem to have tried to win him over with your pussy but whatever spell she has on him is so captivating and strong that it backfired and intensified your rejection.
    It is completely impossible for you to be friends considering that you slept together and you clearly have strong feelings for him. In fact, it's quite self-centered and inconsiderate for him to even suggest something so ridiculous. You need to pick up whatever is left of your dignity, stop disillusioning yourself about your chances with him, and stop agreeing to wait around for someone who's kinda sorta really shitting all over you in various ways.

What Guys Said 3

• If it bothers you that much that he's with another woman you have to deal with it. You can stay friends with him on facebook but if you do, don't get all bothered when you see the "lovey dovey" stuff. You can always stay friends and hide anything they post from your feed.

• Fuk him

There's plenty of guys just like him, as in whatever attracted u to him.. There's millions out there with the exact same traits

Why stop with 1 guy? There's a someone for everyone, it's a big ass world

• I would get out while I could.

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you should disappear. It will do you more harm than good if you keep talking to him and pretending like you don't feel anything just like he's been doing, ignoring your feelings and playing with them. Cut all contacts and if he asks what's wrong, just tell him the truth: "I don't think it's a good idea to be friends after what happened."