What should I do about this?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• About what exactly? We are not mind readers you know?

• what I mean is that who should I handle this situation. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.

• I completely understand what you are saying but the thing is that I've been trying to let it go for 4 months now and I still feel the exact same way

• Well and I can also understand your feelings but think about what is coming next and what are the good things that are waiting there for you. people come and go, never feel bad about that. thank you for MHO

What Guys Said 3

• a lot u should go over there turn left and confront the first person u see

• Well, yes.

• about what?

What Girls Said 1

• From what I read below here, dear, as long as you live under mom and dad's roof, under their thumb, you may not have a choice in the matter but to just see him at school and keep it a secret as long as you can.
    If he really cared about you, nothing would keep him from you both. Love does find a way, as they say, and come Hell or High waters Nothing would come between this.
    It sounds like he is siding in with your folks and doesn't want any troubles, doesn't want to even try and work it out.
    Maybe he is not what you need, but someday, when you do find someone who is Perfect for you and you are old enough to make your own decisions, never mind what mom and dad think or say... You are marrying him, Not them.
    Good luck. xx