If a wife leaves you for one of her ex boyfriends and later wants to comes back to you and asks for forgiveness. should she be taken back agaidbaslk?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL if a guy left me for an ex, then crawled back to me begging for forgiveness, I'd laugh very loud in his face.

If you dump me for someone else, that's it. It's done. It means I wasn't good enough. Change of mind, time or apologies will never fix that.

You make me second best, you never see me again.

Good riddance.

To note, even if I was just plain dumped and no exes were involved, I'd still never take him back. I don't do uncertainty. You either love me or you don't.

What Girls Said 2

• Hell. No.

She's treating you like a back up plan. She made her bed so now she can lay in it. Divorce her and get her out of your life.

• I would not. :p her loss.

What Guys Said 4

• of course no... just smile at her and say no... life is long and i think she is not your twin flame...

• Second chances galore! :D

• O my god how beta is this generation. No. Have some self respect you cuckolds.

• I would dump her forever