How do you feel about this?

woman cheats on husband and after divorce he gives her half of everything he owned... literally

53

Most Helpful Guy

• Well this is why men now a days don't wanna marry women...

Women now a days are complete whores and should be just treated like one.. because giving them love and care only end us up getting cheated and divorced... and the court system is so shitty... even in my country...

The women cheats and still gets half of everything... WTF?

• LOL man thanks for the MHO

• Ya man I mean we men are just doomed in every way when it comes to a women... except for the guys who are jerks and still get the pu***...

Why should I treat a women right? When I can be a jerk and still get the pu***
      Why should I put my heart out there just to get it burned later and with shitty court system?

No fucking way 😀

• this guy gets it

What Girls Said 5

• My first thought is woooow he must be making so much money to be able to do this 😱
    Lol seriously he's a petty asshole I mean they're divorced so it's not cheating. But I also don't know why they are divorced.

• maybe you read it wrong. she cheated on him with his colleagues she then filed divorce. she took his house and half of his stuff with it. thats why he's doing this.

• Ah okay lol yeah totally misread that.
      Umm you know I still think he probably shouldn't have destroyed all that stuff lol but I grew up with little money in Chicago sooo I guess destroying TVs just makes me sad lol.
      I mean good for him I guess, she definitely deserved some payback...
      But why did the electronics have to suffer 😭

• What an idiot. That's a lot of money being wasted, cheating is a shitty thing to do but this is just stupid...

• She took his house and wanted half his stuff so he gave it to her Hahaha

• It also was probably court ordered. Which means he will probably end up in deep trouble. We don't even know the whole story. How do you know she didn't pay for half of the stuff or if there was a pre nup. The last I checked cars don't come cheap

• she cheated on him with his colleagues and then divorced him. there wasn't a pre nup otherwise she wouldn't have gotten his house nor half his stuff

• Hehehe she got what she deserved

• he's gone nuts. but maybe it's just a clever way to sell the stuff on ebay to advertise for divorce lawyers (it's illegal for them to advertise in Germany)

• I wouldn't say he's nuts just super pissed off. Imagine Being with someone for 12years then they cheat on you with someone you work with. They leave you and take YIUR house AND half your stuff. You're literally being punished for their actions

• yeah, I can see that. It's still a stupid idea to break all your stuff when you're already broke...

• Haha that's funny

What Guys Said 2

• That's unfair, so all a woman has to do is to marry a rich guy, then divorce him for some reason and automatically get half of everything he owns!, that's totally unfair to men.

• Hahahaha she got what she deserved.