My rough breakup?

I have been going through a very hard time this breakup has been very bard to deal with all I think about him only I don't know what to do kms is the only option i see... and my boyfriend was my first cousin... I had sex with now I don't know what to do I don't feel good without him pls help!!!:(

• Is it good
  • Yes or no
I have been going through a very hard time this breakup has been very hard to deal with all I think about him only I don't know what to do kms is the only option i see... and my boyfriend was my first cousin... I had sex with now I don't know what to do I don't feel good without him pls help!!!:(
Kk guys this questions is just a troll xxsorry

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Do whatever it takes to forget about him and that could be hanging out with your friends more often, joining a gym and trying out new activities. In time you'll learn to finally move on and forget about him.. Did you say first cousin?

What Guys Said 2

• Inbreeding isn't typically promoted, but yeah seems like you 2 are good for each other. Remember though its not fair on the baby...

• Feel great! :D

What Girls Said 0