Ladies help! why would you be angry?

So I was talking to this girl and she started to grow distant. Her ex was snipping around but she told me she didn't want to go back. Hearing that reassured me but it still bugged me so I asked her what was going on and she sort of picked a fight with me and told me to Stop starting stuff. I figured ok and so a week passed and less use of pet names and shorter phone calls she spent more time on facebook ignoring text and I asked had she lost interest... She texted wtf and flipped on me and all I had wanted to do was talk about what was going on. She said we talk everyday (which implied I should be grateful) but it wasn't like before. was that the expected reaction? Did I ask the wrong question? Too many times? I don't get it!

Well she didn't exactly say she didn't want to go back but talking about it would make her think about it

12

Most Helpful Guy

• then i believe she lied 2 u when she said, she doesn't wanna go back 2 him...

• Well she didn't exactly say she didn't want to go back but talking about it would make her think about going back

What Girls Said 1

• She is pissy because she doesn't know what to do.
    She is not over her ex and not ready for something with you.
    Don't stress yourself, leave it up to her to mantain contact and you start to move on.

What Guys Said 1

• girls want 2 much. there nonsense is crazy. stay single