Guys, have you ever left a girl because she didn't seem as interested in you?

Under some pretty unclear circumstances I got dumped - but the guy was asking me to be his girlfriend and a whole bunch of other things literally the days before he did it. He said the reason "it wasn't working" for him was because he wasn't "emotionally attached to me" - which, after only a month of dating, I would not expect him to be. He's said a couple other things that have made me think this is the case.

Whether or not I'm correct, have you heard of this happening or have you done it yourself?

Secondly, can I fix it? I want to get him back.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard of people stopping all contact with someone
    their not emotionally attached to but for me i'm not
    picky when it comes to liking a girl i mean i put up
    guards cause i am afraid of being rejected by a girl
    i feel my first name is rejection and it happens
    it does suck so i know what you go through but
    i like to think myself as a guy who is completely
    into a girl when i have her in my life.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm not gonna try to be with someone I don't think wants to be with me. Why would I? I've never left someone who didn't seem interested in me because I wouldn't get with them in the first place.

• well sounds like you expected him to do everything for the relationship, commong woman mistake. Guys need to feel valued and appreciated to and if you are distant he wiull think something shady is going on and bail out

• I do honestly think that's what happened, but it was definitely not intentional. I don't know how to fix it because had I been more self aware I would have given way more

• I know. I recognize that and I feel really bad about it. Ughhhh :-/

• well not much we can do but dating is hard for everyone dont worry

• Have and will

• if she approached you again what would you do? or how could she get you back?

• Add me kahnkang14 I would add you but can't yet I'll talk to you about this issue

• Welcome!(:

• have and will again

• I might give another chance to see if we have that spark, after a second time then no more