My ex has a new girl but kissed me, does he want me back?

My ex of 3 years messaged me after 4 months of him breaking up with me asking to hang out and catch up. We had a lot of fun and I knew at that moment I still had feelings for him. Well then he told me he really wanted to kiss me but he shouldn't. I wanted him to kiss me and so I started getting close and he ended up kissing me. After he stopped and said "I shouldn't have done that, I'm talking to a girl and I like talking to her but I kissed you and liked that too" After he told me he missed me and never lost feelings for me but that he was confused. Does he want me back?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• kissed u... where though? if it was on da cheek it don't mean much at all i believe... just a friendly kiss mostly

What Guys Said 3

• He's really naughty! :D

• whenever something like this happens in a movie my dad says it means your with the wrong person sooooo he's with the wrong person according to movie time dad logic

• I think he wants to introduce the element of competition and make you feel more special as he's talking to someone else and desired by them but he desires you.. however we don't know if he's just chatting shit or not.

What Girls Said 1

• He's being honest with you by telling you about that another gurl he likes talking to. I suppose it's fine being friends with him, but try not to go too close. Who knows if the other gurl has feelings for him. It's definitely that someone would be hurt. Let him think it through, you won't know for sure if he wants you back bc you guys broke for some reason right?