Why is my ex acting so strange?

My ex keeps taking different woman to the place he knows I hang out. With the last one he just sat there not speaking a word to her. And looking at my friend ever 5 min to see if she contacts me. Even if she did I wouldn't have gone there and confronted them. It's happened once or twice since. Is he doing this to get a reaction out of me to see if he still has a chance with me? The last time we spoke he said that I deserve better and should move on. But then he does this. Or is it to prove to me how he has moved on?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• After a break up it is really a battle between the 2 of who can best move on. In his own mind this is his way of showing "look, woman wants me. I can move on better then you can haha"
    It may sound stupid, but it is how many guys do in order to feel better.
    The best you can do is pretend like it doesn't bother you. Go on and live your life and have some fun.

What Guys Said 1

• So he's tryin 2 make u feel jelly maybe?

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe its just because he's a dumb dumb. But honestly try not to let it worrie you. Easier said then done, I know! But whats the point, right? He broke up with you and if he wanted to get you back he needs to go see you instead.