Ok so my ex hit me up a few minutes ago on Facebook asking how I'm doing?

I left him basically we broke up no need to get into details. The last time we talked he said he was moving on too. Should I reply or not? I was going to be a bitch but I'm trying to be civilized. What should I say?

56

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd just reply asking them what they want. I don't like to just ignore it just feels juvenile.

What Guys Said 5

• tell him that lifes good and things are going awesome
    then wait for his reply

• Yeah ignore him

• I wouldn't say anything. I'd just block him and be done with it.

• Just say pal you are history am concentrating on my future lol

• I'm actually going with the girls on this one - don't reply, unless you want too.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't reply to him. Unless you want to.

• Personally I would ignore it completely.. But only YOU can make the right decision, as well you know.

• I think he just wants to be friends and is curious of how your feeling. Answer in a nice way. I don't think he's onto anything (hopefully).

• I don't think you have to respond and I don't think not responding makes you a bitch or uncivilized. He's probably just asking bc he's bored anyway.
    If you really want to respond you could just tell him how you're doing without going into detail

• Read it but don't answer, it depends on what he said.