Who still thinks of their ex? and how do you think of them?

now i expect many people will have passing thoughts of your ex but how many still feel that missing them sorta feeling every once in a while? even if you never want them back

• (girls) i think of them every once in a while but i don't get the missing feeling
  • (girls) i do get that missing feeling every once in awhile
  • (guys) i think but don't miss
    Vote C
  • (guys) i think and miss them
    Vote D

72

Most Helpful Girl

• Well since we just recently broke up I think about him a LOT. It's like everything I do reminds me of him. So it really really sucks right now. Especially since we dated for 3 years. To some that won't seem like a long time, but we were young and I am just heart broken over it. I miss him. And I just get a weird feeling because for 3 years we talked on the phone and texted every single day.. So it's weird to cut that all off and hear nothing from him. But our relationship was horrible and all it was really about towards the end was sex. And then it got so bad that I couldn't even have sex with him. So we ended it all and its been about a week.. Life sucks right now. I wonder when it will get better.

• i know the feeling

for me since i don't socialize so much so it was really shitty to lose a best friend very weird to go from total social connection with a person to none whatsoever just from saying a few words

What Girls Said 6

• He crosses my mind on occasion (mainly because we still run in the same circle of friends) and I'm happy to see that he's been successful thus far in life (good college, good grades, etc.) and I'm also glad that he appears to have corrected his behavior since we dated. I don't get the missing feeling though. Our relationship was pretty toxic so I'd question my sanity if I missed him. That and my current boyfriend is the man I intend to marry so... I'm quite content :D

• I think of him but occasionally I miss him. Most of the time I don't. I wonder if he thinks about me, and regrets what he did. But I doubt he does.

We didn't have a very good relationship and at the end it was very toxic. I'm glad he's not in my life but at the same time I wonder if things were different would we still have contact...

I'm happy with how my life is. With him not in it.

• Yes I think and imagine how my ex has a crappy pethetic life and it makes all warm inside. Lol. No missing, fuck that!

• missing? ain't nobody got time for dat

• I miss him everyday. Even a years later. Miss the friendship the most.

• I think I of him as the person who led me to find my husband because without him I would not have met my husband but I don't like being around him because it is awkward

What Guys Said 2

• I think about her... But more or less.. where it all went wrong.. or if she misses me.

• For me it really depends on the reason we are not together. For the most part I do my best to move on but from time to time I do.