I think I want my ex back?

So, my twin (not actual twin, we're just really similar people, sometimes weirdly so) and I weren't even together long when things got heavy, like 0-practically married heavy, anyway he got distant and ended things over text. We stopped talking altogether, then a couple months later, he hmu asking how I was and I was still pissy about it so I kinda chewed him out. Then a few weeks ago I drunk texted him and then I ran into him at his job about a week later and he seemed excited to see me and we texted the rest of that day. We talked on the phone that night (mostly me giving him life advice and us making plans to get our shit together, he did ask why I decided to talk to him again and I confessed that I had missed him). Now, since he was still working I didn't want to interfere, so I said he could just text me (he usually preferred texting anyway) he said he would call after he left work but he never did. I even texted him the next day and he didn't respond. I know he goes through my social media sometimes even though he barely uses his, so I don't know what's going on? Or what I should do, I just know I miss him

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• you should tell him.

0|0
    0|0