So I want to regain contact with an ex but I'm not sure how to go about it. Any suggestions? ?

We haven't talked in one to two months and last time we talked I asked to get back together and he just said I don't want to get back together now. But he kissed me on the cheek while saying that and he kissed me on the lops bye.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I AM Jessica Esteves FROM UNITED KINGDOM... I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. my husband left me and my child for another Woman three years ago, ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and trauma because he was my first love and we have been together for years and couldn't imagine my life without him. I saw some testimonies about a great spell caster DR OKAYA and how he helps people around the world, that he can bring back lover within some few days, initially I laughed it off and said I am not interested but due to the love I have for my man I consulted the great spell caster and to my greatest surprise after two days my husband called me for the very first time after three years that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through, that he wants me back, we are going to spend our life together and promise never to leave me and my child again. I still can't believe my very eyes, because it's highly unbelievable, it's just too good to be true. All I can say is thank you DR OKAYA for bringing back my husband to me and my child and for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster please permit me to drop his mail here (OKAYASPELLHELP@OUTLOOK. COM OR you can call the great man on +2348078291904.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't contact him. He said he doesn't want to get back together now. If he does he'll contact you. He'll just lose interest if you contact him again.

• I Contacted Him AND He Said He want We to hang out right away with no hesitation. So how is he using intrest?

• My impression about him losing interest comes from the fact that you're doing most of the pursuing. You haven't talked in one or two months, he said he didn't want to be together now, and you're still calling him. He's uncertain but you're not. Seems uneven to me. But if he's excited to hear from you, maybe I'm wrong.

• We'll he was apprently he said yes within 15 minutes of me texting him. So you think he's coming around then?

• he kiss you so that kind of a sine that has feeling for you so just go for it you might find it worth you while

• What should I do know though because after that I basically ignored him for one to two months

• If he wanted to be in contact with you, he would have been. Move on.

• We'll he's using his friend to keep an eye on me so that's something

What Girls Said 3

• Why would you want that. No, run from that. He seems manipulative because saying one thing but doing another is purposely to confuse someone and that's controlling/manipulative as hell. Avoid people like that.

• Because I love him and what did he say but did another thing?

• It's your choice. But it makes absolutely no sense to talk to him. The fact is he said he doesn't want you. Your emotion don't mean more than facts. He told you he didn't want you. Love is an emotion, it doesn't change the fact. He doesn't want you. Personally, I think it's beyond moronic to even speak to someone who stated they didn't want you.

You can say whatever you want about how you feel and what you think but it doesn't change the fact that he said he doesn't want to be with you.

Either you don't care about what he wants or you're the delusional ex who just waited around for 2 months waiting to come back.
      After 2 months do you really think he's like "yeah, I want her now".

He said he didn't want you and you're like "hmm... he didn't mean it" lol maybe that's why he doesn't want to be with you. YOU DONT LISTEN. Good luck though. I hope you figure things out or you get the help you need.

• Why would he say I don't want to now like not now

• Text him. I think that's the easiest way to be careful with what you say so you can must clearly get things out there

• Like what should I sa? I haven't talked to him in a month or 2

• Start with hey. Be casual, like a friend. See where things take you. don't force anything.

• LIke what?

• just drop him a text saying
    how is he doing or etc
    but just take it really slow

• It would be weird after we didn't talk for 1 to 2 months