Best break up text?

So I love my boyfriend but I am unhappy with our relationship. I don't get his attention and I can't take it anymore. I can't break up with him face to face so i need to send him a break up text and show him I am breaking up with him coz of him I still love him but can't be with him. Any GREAT ideas

83

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• Just say like this..
    " Sorry i can see this isn't going anywhere
    for us but you will always be in my heart
    i do wish you the best in life and hope you
    can find what your looking for cause
    God only knows i have exhausted all means
    but i see were best to separate and go our own
    ways i want end this for both of us on good terms
    i do not hate no one cause we all no hate is a
    strong word but we both need time to find our
    self's but with a new life well i wish you the best"

• What exactly do you mean by can't get his attention?

You don't get attention when you want it? Or simply not enough?

What Girls Said 8

• Start out by saying you guys need to talk and then explain why things aren't working it and say it's best for the both of you to move on.

• Once I explain anything to him he always come up with excuses and I am tired of that

• Break up texts are pretty much the dumbest and most cowardly way to end a relationship. Unless he's complete scum of the earth, he deserves at least a phone call.

• Don't do it through a text because that is very hurtful at least call him.

• Hurtful. It's been over two months since I saw him or we hang out. He doesn't call doesn't text and am tired. I love him and breaking up will be more hurtful to me than him.

• Ok well in that case just do it over text because He seems like he doesn't care.

• Exactly. I just need to send him à text so he knows I am breaking up coz of him. He made me to

• Why can't you do it face to face? Are you long distance?

Unless he's a complete ass, at least give him a call or do it over Skype.

• No he is not long distance. But I still love him and when I see him I can't break up. I get weak. And I barely see him its been over two months since we last went out together

• It would be better if you broke up with him over the phone

• I'm really bad at this. But please use the phone to call instead.

• Why can't you face to face? If you love him you really should

• F***. Break up text? At least have the decency to break up with him in person. However difficult that might be to you, it will also b difficult for him to hear it. so... Woman up if u ever cared about him.

• I cared for him and still do. But he doesn't care and I doubt that it would even matter to him me texting or breaking. I just need to end things and have a closer

• Ok. If u r sure :/