How to get over a break up?

So it's been 4 weeks since my ex-girlfriend and I broke up (not by choice, her parents didn't approve of our relationship). A few days ago we bumped into each other at work and it just got really awkward from there... we haven't spoken a word to each other since the day we broke up and each time we see each other, it just gets awkward. Anyone have anything to this?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• how old is she, and her parents still tell her, who she should date?
    basically u should try talkin 2 her, i believe she likes u no matter wot her parents say

What Girls Said 1

• You can be nice and be a friend! It must suck for her parents to object, no need to feel awkward or make her feel awkward. Ask her how she's been etc

• Here's the thing though. We didn't want to break up in the first place. Her mom basically decided that for us.

• Yes I know that. It happened to me too. Thing is, she has no choice but to obey her mom. You two should really stay friends now and see how it goes in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• Just go and find some pussy and just eat it up! Just go ham on that shit!