Speechless Ex-Boyfriend?

long story short I broke up with him in June. after that he disrespected me and we haven't talked till he contacted me back in Sept. Since then we have been talking online. We go to the same college I see him every now and then, but he never see me and I don't feel the need to talk to him. So this past Tuesday I was in a rush to leave school and as I was leaving I saw him squinting his eyes at me and looking at me, I didn't look or stop, I kept walking just because I was in a rush really! Later that night he I'm me on Facebook wow I finally saw you? I said yes, he said I'm speechless.. Now I'm curious why are you speechless?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• For no reason at all. I wouldn't read into it because I don't think he was really speechless. He was just saying it. Kind of like how if you say to someone that you just got a massage, the usuall response from the other person is either, "You know I give really good massages," or "You know, I've been thinking about taking a massage class." It means nothing, they're just talking and that is all he was doing.

What Guys Said 2

• Nah, it doesn't mean anything. Just ignore it.

• he wants you back. =]

What Girls Said 0