I can´t stop keeping tabs on my ex?

We were together for 3 years and he dumped me 3 months ago. Stupidest breakup ever, I don't love him anymore I feel dumb I was with him he played me big time and I seriously don't wish him anything good. We are not in contact and thank god for that! BUT... no matter how fine I am doing without him, I just can't stop checking his FB and check if he's online on Skype. I honestly don't give a shit what he's doing or where he is (sometimes he wouldn't show online for days and I wouldn't even wonder) but I do notice he is not there. And I when he writes some comments on his posts I read that also. I usually sarcasticly laugh about his posts. He even posted something sweet about his new girflriend or whatever and I laughed. I feel very sorry for him. Well, obviously I'm not over him, right? I don't get it why tho? I don't want to be wit him ever again and I don't even answer his calls or messages, but I enjoy ignoring them. But I guess I still can't delete and block him from all social media. Should I just fuckin do it or let the time decides?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• Your hurt. I just got divorced two months ago and I check his fb page everyday. I had to stop looking for a while to pull myself together. I was literally punishing myself every time I went. Because I would see new things and it hurt. It was hard to admit that looking caused me pain. But when I stopped and focused on myself, everything got better. I do slip up a lot and do check ins, especially when karma is at work. But just stop hurting yourself. You don't have to get over him until your ready. But don't obsess. The worst thing you could possibly do is to continue living in the past when today and the future is way more interesting.

What Guys Said 2

• Do what exactly?

• It's best to cut him out for good; it's the only way to forget about him

• delete him from social media.

• Pretty much yeah. Think about why you guys broke up in the first place and why it keeps coming to that. It's best you two move on

• if you would pm me I have a solution that may help! up to you

What Girls Said 1

• The problem here is that you was so use to him. And even though you are not with him no more. Maybe you don't want to be cut out of his life completely that is normal honestly.