Why are most guys creepy or weird after the break up? Why do they act like a super stalker?

My ex claims that he broke up with me which was ok with me if it meant we were finally done, but then he started following me around, getting his friends involved by having them ask me questions about what i do... He would approach me when i was alone and then later told his friends that i was too much for him and that he was glad we were done? What does that mean? im confused!!!
why are most guys creepy or weird after the break up? Why do they act like a super stalker?

its so confusing it pisses me off seriously he got his friends to spy on me but i saw him at the store literally gawking at me like i was a chocolate cake my mom even got scared seeing him follow me around the store not so SUBTLY i might add!!!

33

Most Helpful Guy

• guess they wanna get back 2 u i believe

• maybe I don't know what to think its just confusing!!!

What Guys Said 2

• Basically they want to see if a guy caused the break up... If it seemed weird or out the blue with lack of closure then you will have dudes act like this

• i would say he wants to try again. but he broke up with you... strange.

What Girls Said 3

• They want to see how quick you rebound. They want a answer to the breakup, but if they can't take it , they believe a mystery person is the reason of the breakup

• well it seems that way i guess? But what ifits not what if im over exagerating?

• Always go with your intuition. If you don't you could wonder what its. You can never be too much. Some day you'll be enough for someone. Take a break and laugh and forgive. If he does try to get you back go with your intuition. I'll fight for my relationship

• Maybe he should get some help and you should get a body guard... shame on him for being so silly! Oh my that is just weird!

• Haha trust me I have the same problem 😂 Just yesterday my ex followed me to the track, stalker? I think it's because guys sart realizing what they had after it's gone, but let him miss you