So I met someone its been a couple of weeks but I'm doing a runner because I can't think of an appropriate way to dump her?

She seemed like a nice girl but then I found out she's got tattoo's. Call me a hater i dont have anything against people with them just wouldn't settle down with someone with em. I guess I just text her and say im not interested?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I AM Jessica Esteves FROM UNITED KINGDOM... I never knew people still have powers and make things happen this way. my husband left me and my child for another Woman three years ago, ever since then my life have been filled with pains, sorrow and trauma because he was my first love and we have been together for years and couldn't imagine my life without him. I saw some testimonies about a great spell caster DR OKAYA and how he helps people around the world, that he can bring back lover within some few days, initially I laughed it off and said I am not interested but due to the love I have for my man I consulted the great spell caster and to my greatest surprise after two days my husband called me for the very first time after three years that he is missing me and that he is so sorry for every thing he made me went through, that he wants me back, we are going to spend our life together and promise never to leave me and my child again. I still can't believe my very eyes, because it's highly unbelievable, it's just too good to be true. All I can say is thank you DR OKAYA for bringing back my husband to me and my child and for anyone who might need the help of this great spell caster please permit me to drop his mail here (OKAYASPELLHELP@OUTLOOK. COM OR you can call the great man on +2348078291904.

What Girls Said 1

• just tell her the truth!

What Guys Said 2

• You should do it on the phone but I think that's kind of silly and mean to dump her for that, I wouldn't dump a girl for that unless her whole body was covered, and I don't have any myself

• Dont make it more complicated than it should be.