Girls, why did my ex send me a friend request on FB?

The break up wasn't messy or anything. But I had to remove her from all social medias, for my own good. But now, 10 months later there is a friend request from her. Thoughts on this? Last week she also asked if I wanted to come over and say Hi..
(yes, I want us to get back together. She was the love of my life)

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Seems like she's been thinking about you the way you think about her and she misses you. May or may not be in a relationship way but..

What Girls Said 4

• ... For my own good...
    With you openly admitting here, dear, that 'Yes, I want us to get back together. She was the love of my life," if you feel FB would be a Hindrance, Not a Help at this given moment, then maybe it is best to keep her 'Removed' from this but Text her Instead on your phone.
    Good luck. xx

• Trust me getting back with and ex could be either a great decision or the worst mistake of your life. Think about what made you HAVE to remove her from all social media and is she worth letting back into your life again. She could be looking to hook up or get back together. Personally I couldn't get back together with my exes and that's because of cheating. Personally I would move on and try to gain back my independence but it is totally your call

• She wants to check what you've been up to lately, most prolly thats why she sent friend request and she definitely wants to see you.

If you want to get back together again, whats the issue here now? Things are in your favour.

• She feels lonely.