Question about ex?

Hi there everyone. I need an opinion. I am a married guy but my sex life is really bad. I have been talking to my guy friends about it but they don't have great advice. So the other day I talked to my ex girlfriend about it who is also married. She was very open about talking to me about it. She even said that we had a "special connection" since we are able to talk about things like this. Is this a sign that she may still have feelings for me?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• You're married. 1) Quit talking to your guy friends about your sex life. It's rude and not something your wife appreciates. If you're in doubt, ASK HER how she feels about you telling your guys friends about your sex or lack of sex. 2) Quit talking to your ex girlfriend. She's an ex. You and your ex need to go your separate ways. 3) Talk to your wife. Failing that, seek marriage counseling.

Who cares if your ex has feelings for you?

• Ur absolutely right dude. Thanks for knocking some sense into me. That's why I joined gag.

• This is awesome😊
      Good luck and have fun exploring with your wife dude👍

What Girls Said 2

• Lol always bring up ur current sex life with ur former lovers. That has all the ingredients for a recipy for success. Common sense must not be applied! :D

• You are married. Stay away from ex. You are already setting up the affair. What a jerk. Go here
    www.marriagebuilders.com

What Guys Said 2

• You're married so it doesn't matter.

• It is entirely possible she does, but that doesn't mean she is going to act on it.