So I know this guy has feelings for me but won't date me and he won't tell me why, how do I get him to break down his walls and open up to me so how?

Do I do that*? Plus I think I need to let him know I'm not in no hurry to get engaged or anything, how do I do that without bringing up other issues?

24

Most Helpful Guy

• By getting to know him better and better...

• He's my ex so I would like to think I know him well

• We'll Wouldn't It be more productive you think then just picking up were we left off

• Yes... I agree with that too
      Just talk to him about it, and if he disagrees, don't let him touch and kiss you

What Guys Said 3

• Oh hey I know you :)

• ☺😊yeah I know you too

• Probably married, but wants out and trying to warm you up to the idea

• He's not married he's single

• alcohol can break down even great wall , get him drunk

• I can't seem to do that he's always busy on weekends or eighter doesn't want to drink

What Girls Said 2

• The only thing you can Try with this kind of Guy, who Obviously has Cold duck feet here, dear Is: Tell him you are looking to just hang out, no strings attached and friends is fine.
    If this doesn't work, move on to someone who hasn't got his head in the water or at least is willing to take a plunge At... Dating, maybe mating.
    Good luck. xx

• He's good with hanging out I just don't get why he doesn't want to date me if he clearly has feelings for me

• We'll last time I asked him how he would feel if we got back together and he said I don't want to get back together now. I didn't know what that meant I took it as not now maybe later. What's your take on it?

• With "Now," is just a polite way of saying "Now is not a good time."xx

• give him time.

• Like don't talk to him for some time