Ladies have you ever broken up with someone you still love?

Just wasn't healthy too much damage done.. terrible circumstances. is it black/white to say if a women breaks up with you she just lost attraction for you? I'll post my story below if u want to read.

Younger girl crazy about me. Thinks I'm the best thing that walked this planet. Her parents hated me her friends hated me all said im using her and she's too stupid to see it. She fights and fights for me. Hurt her a couple times. I asked her to move out with me when I graduate the police academy. She was excited and ready. Could only see each other twice a month j was averaging 3 hours of sleep. She could never really communicate or tell me what's on her mind. Last two months her mom told her I'll never speak to you again and drop your free college ride if u do this. She meant it. She was going to moving to a new city with me and she said if we didn't work out I'd have nothing to go back on. Said we both deserve something more than this. We could only see sneak around like twice a month. She didn't feel aprecciated and she said she felt used. She got indifferent and started pushing me away that last month. Broke up then called back next day crying asking for me back. Led to more fights and she finally just left and cut contact saying too much damage is done. Saying I don't care about her she can't believe that. Said I was moody and say mean things when I'm mad. I got insecure because she pushed me away and stress started eating at me. No contact for 4 months. Saw her the other day she looked like she put on a little weight lol she looked so happy to see me but I had to cut the conversation although I told her I do miss her. She said oh trust me I do too. I don't know what do make of it.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, one time.

What Girls Said 2

• Just move on its too much drama and stress honestly because it seems like you wasn't doing your all for her to feel secure. Just let it be forget about it. Its always going to be a fight

• Yes, sometimes things just get too hard. Different location, troublesome parents (maybe like in your case), etc. Eventually the bad outweighs the good.

What Guys Said 0