What's the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?

Since we're rapidly nearing Christmas and it is a time of giving, what would you say is the absolute nicest thing someone has done for you? It can be anyone from a friend, family member, or a total stranger.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends recently threw me a surprise birthday party. It was a little more than a week after my actual birthday and I had no idea so many people were in on it. I thought I was gonna hang out with 3 of my friends for the day, but I walked into the restaurant and saw all of my friends. The feeling was unexplainable. I was so happy 'cause during the week of my birthday, no one gave me any gifts and only one friend gave me a birthday card lol. I thought everyone had forgotten about my birthday 'cause finals were fast approaching. But they had actually been planning the party weeks before my actual birthday :)

What Girls Said 2

• When my boyfriend drove an hour to see me and then drove another hour in another direction just so I could satisfy my craving for a Nation's cheeseburger, french fries, and one of their awesome strawberry milkshakes. I wasn't even expecting him to do all that driving for me, and I didn't even ask him to. Then afterward, I asked him why he went through so much trouble just for something as petty as a cheeseburger, and he said that it was because he wants to be able to give me anything I want, that he wants to always make me happy, and because he loves me. I thought that was really sweet! ^_^

• this is really random but I was at work and a customer came to my line and just looked at me and was like "you're beautiful". that was really sweet because I was having an ugly day that morning and I don't have good self esteem so for him to say that really made my day :)

What Guys Said 0