Why did my ex boyfriend text me that he's having a baby?

We haven't been talking to each other for two or three months at least. Today he texted me that he's having a baby... Why did he let me know? I don't understand. What do you guys think?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• No idea. And he isn't having a baby. The girl he got pregnant and will eventually leave is having a baby.

What Guys Said 2

• Ok, that's weird. I can't honestly understand why he'd do that. He had to have known that would hurt. Sometimes even I don't understand guys.

• Why did you break up or who ended the relationship? Maybe that was his way of explaining why he couldn't be with you.

What Girls Said 2

• With telling you after 'Two or three months at least,' it appears, out of the baby blue he is looking for an "EX"shoulder to cry on, a pity wagon to perhaps latch on to Because... He has the baby blues himself right now.
    Be leery, be wary here, dear. Don't get messed up in this rattle of a mess that he is in. He wouldn't be a calling on you again if he didn't feel he didn't need some sort of cozy comfort and with a newbie on the way, you could find Yourself.. In harm's way.
    Good luck. xx

• To make you jealous.