Guys, why did it take him two months to admit he cheated?

so my ex cheated on me with his ex now girlfriend (who cheated on him the first time) . When we broke up he didn't say much just that I was too good for him. When I kept asking him why so sudden he got mean he had his girlfriend texting me and answering when I tried talking to him about it. He would call me nasty things like an annoying f***er and stupid and said I had Down syndrome when my sister has it. All I wanted was the truth. He finally said why U already know what I did. I told him I wanted to hear it and he said fine yes I did cheat on you ok? I don't get it if he had no problems saying that mean stuff why wouldn't he own up to it?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't understand him, he seems arrogant and it looked like right from the beginning he had an intention to cheat on you, plus he doesn't even realize what he did, he doesn't want to and he is telling you that as if he is doing a favor on you. why do you need such person in your life?

What Guys Said 6

• Because he's a jack ass

• A much more important question is why he cheated in the first place and will he do so again. That should be your concern.

• We broke up before hed admit it

• Just be thankful that you're no longer with him. You deserve so much better. I guess he wanted to make sure things with her were gonna work out, you were his plan B.
    don't be surprised if he comes back to you because that relationship is not gonna last.

• Find someone better. he's an asshole. No one likes being done like that

• Maybe he didn't want to face the fact that he's a cheater.

• He's a prick. Find a better guy.